- Technology makes it possible for people to gain control over everything, except over technology.
— John Tudor
- If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG.
— Bill Gates
- Technology…is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other.
— Carrie P. Snow
- Technology does not drive change - it enables change.
- Men are only as good as technical development allows them to be.
— George Orwell
Page 1 of 1